Rugged designed fuel test case enabling field based engineers to obtain fuel samples professionally from any type of fuel storage tank.
- Electronic ATP Hand-held analyser for determining microbial contamination – results in 15 seconds, on-board data logging, upload facility to bespoke software
- FuelSnap Pens (used with analyser)
- Stainless Steel sample thief with 10m chain
- Suction Pump with tubing
- Sterile Sample jars
- Adjustable wrench
- Safety Gloves, spill mat
- Detailed Instructions
Gained from years of experience the engineer’s fuel sampling field case has been designed to enable fuel samples to be obtained from any commercial fuel storage tank, consideration has been given to Health & Safety with all components sourced from leading manufacturers.
The IM2600 rugged case from ‘Peli’ is storm rated, laser cut inserts have been added to secure all equipment.
The equipment has been upgraded to include a ‘held-held’ electronic ATP analyser used to determine any living organisms when used with a ‘FuelSnap’ pen.
- Results in 15 seconds
- Sensitivity down to 0.1 femtomole of ATP
- 250 programmable test locations per test plan
- Location name identification on screen
- Stores 2000 results
- Trend software available
- Low voltage ( 2 x AA batteries)
- USB connectivity
- Large easy-read screen
- 7 Button key pad
ATP Hand Held Analyser with FuelSnap Pen
Fuel Sampling Software
Customise graphs to your needs
Quick statistics of locations or sample plans
Easy setup of locations and pass/fail thresholds